For Containers please call: 01271 858454 – For Workshops please call: 07966462795
or contact us here for further information
Storage Units – personal responsibilities:
- Use reasonable care when on the Site or in the Unit and take all reasonable care in respect of the Unit, the Site, and the property of us or any other unit users or other persons on the Site.
- Inform us of any damage or defect to the Unit as soon as You become aware of it.
- Comply with the reasonable directions of any of our employees, agents and contractors at the Site and any further regulations for the use safety and security of the Unit and the Site which we may issue from time to time.
- Exercise courtesy to others and reasonable care for your own safety and that of others in using these areas.
Units – non-permissible uses:
- Use the Unit or do anything on the Site or in the Unit which may be a nuisance to us or the users of any other unit or any person on the Site
- Use the Unit as offices or living accommodation or as a home or business address and not use the address of the Site or the Unit for receiving or sending mail
- Spray paint or do any mechanical work of any kind in the Unit.
- Attach anything to the internal or external surfaces of the Unit or make any alteration to the Unit.
- Allow any liquid, substance, smell or odour to escape from the Unit or any noise to be audible or vibration to be felt outside the Unit.
- Cause any damage to the Unit or any other unit or the Site or its facilities or to the property of us or any other unit users or other persons on the Site and if you cause any damage you must (at our discretion) repair, restore or replace such damage or item or reimburse the reasonable costs of making necessary repairs, restoration or replacement or make proper compensation.
- Obstruct or block any passageway, stairway, service area or other part of the Site and, at all times
- Connect or provide any utilities or services to the Unit unless authorised in advance in writing by us
Unit Storage non-permissible items:
- Food or perishable goods.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures.
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents.
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents, toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature.
- Any item which emits any fumes, smell or odors.
- Illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained compressed gases.